Thursday, 5 June 2008

New writing photo challenge...

I'm setting myself a minor challenge to use as a writing exercise. I'll use it as a type of writing warm-up or just an added bit of practice. I'm going to take a photo and then write about it. So instead of picking an image out of a magazine at random and doing some spontaneous free writing; instead I'm going to create my own pictures of different subjects that capture my interest. I'm planning that the creative process will happen at two levels; the visual and the written. I'll let you know how I get on!


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your warm-up process. I think we just have to find what suits us best. I start by checking my emails, comments on my blog and then I'm ready to go. Theoretically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good idea, wish I could do that - I rely on Disco Kettle and coffee. Nothing else works.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...