Saturday, 7 June 2008

Sunny writing day...

Today I am happy because I managed to write approximately two and a half thousand words of my children's story. I'm also enjoying my photo writing challenge. The photo on my last post resulted in a fantasy piece of writing; which shows that an ordinary photo doesn't have to produce ordinary writing. There are other worlds and extraordinary creatures to be found in the most mundane and unexpected places.

I've also been exploring the world of blogging and have subsequently added a few new links. So as you can see, my eye is doing much better; long may it last and improve further! However, now it is time to give it a well earned rest in the hope that it'll be up for more tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of words. You were very productive! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) I'm not so smug today though as its 1.54pm and not a word further. Why are some days better than others?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...