Monday, 9 June 2008

Writing: Ups and downs......

Okay - so I was soooo pleased with my writing output on Saturday but then......yesterday I got distracted at the beach and then today its 2pm and I've not got a word further. How is it that one day I am inspired and dynamic; then another day I'm uninspired and lazy? Deep down I know that I am just procrastinating and the best thing I can do is go down to my little hut and start writing. I will ignore the anxiety, make myself a coffee and try. Do you think Jane Austen ever had this problem???

2 comments:

  1. I find that time flies by, but I just think that when I'm not writing my brain is working on the words that I will be writing as soon as I sit down in front of my laptop. It's good to make the most of the lovely weather too and long may it last.

    I love the pic of your shed, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog! I'm a terror for procrastinating and don't even need a lovely beach to distract me. A dusty skirting board will do. Maybe if I HAD to write with ink, a la Jane Austen, I'd be more likely to Get On With It!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...