Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Black Boxes Photo competition....

So here are my entries to the Caroline Smailes Black Boxes photo competition. See http://openingblackboxes.blogspot.com for details and other people's entries. I have only posted them in small format and so the badge isn't clear to read however, on the competition blog they should be easier to see.

This was a costly photo shoot........I had to pay my son with chocolate, the monkey with a knitted banana and the parrot with a taste of freedom!

Please note: no animals were harmed in the making of these photos.











5 comments:

  1. Oh! You should definitely win! These made me smile 'out loud'! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your photos. You're a star!
    I'll post them on my blogs tomorrow, giving people time to see the others that I have up today.

    Thank you for making me smile.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are great, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures - you're definitely a contender! Love the little monkey (and the furry one.) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all you make me blush :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...