Monday, 14 July 2008

Read, read, read....

I am sorry I've not been blogging. Just as my eye gets better I develop a nerve problem in my right hand (all the fun of MS). So I've had to take a few days break from pen and keyboard! Excuses over!

So what have I been doing...............lots and lots of reading. I figure that this is still productive because all writers must read. The advantage is that I love reading.

What have I been reading over the past few days????

"Outcast" by Michelle Paver

"In Search of Adam" by Caroline Smailes

"Give me a Sign" by Shanta Everington

"Midnight for Charlie Bone" by Jenny Nimmo

All very different books, All very good. Check out the links by clicking on the author's names.

Now I'm off to catch up with all of you in blogland.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been well, hope you're feeling better. You've read all those books in a few days? Fair play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good few books to get through in such a short time.

    I know that Outcast has had brilliant reviews but I think I must have missed the point because I didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you read so many books so quickly?
    I am most, most impressed - ious (?)
    Sorry to hear you're not great.
    But you will be, DK says 'Bing' etc
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Kat - Glad you had a lift today and so sorry not be a ray of sunshine for you today. Maybe we should set up a group called the speed readers, particulaly in view of the rate we got through the Michelle Paver series between us!
    Big hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of reading.

    :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're feeling better today :o) Lots of good books on that list! I love reading too...I just wish there were more hours in the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all (especially DK). I'm fast at reading and some books were for kids so don't take as long. I also had couple of sleepless nights,ignored housework & family and wasn't able to do normal amount of writing! Debs - did you read 'The Outcast' that's on bestseller list at mo or 'Outcast' that's part of Chronicles of Darkness series? I haven't read the first, but loved the latter. Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...