Apparently recipients of this award have to answer the following questions using one word answers. I am not known for being succinct but here goes.............
1. Where is your cell phone? handbag
2. Where is your significant other? upstairs
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Leicestershire
5. Your father? London
6. Your favorite thing? friendship
7. Your dream last night? Bizarre
8. Your dream/goal? published novelist (ok so that was 2)
9. The room you're in? lounge
10. Your hobby? crafts
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? lounge
14. What you're not? mean
15. One of your wish-list items? holiday
16. Where you grew up? Leicestershire
17. The last thing you did? Read (with kids)
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pets? None
21. Your computer? On
22. Your mood? relaxed(ish)
23. Missing someone? Nan
24. Your car? Old
25. Something you're not wearing? G-string knickers (ouch)
26. Favorite store? Bookshop
27. Your summer? wet
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
OK, I also have to pass this award onto another 5 blogs that I love (and who haven't already got this award) – this is a bit hard because I love many more than 5 but here goes....
Caroline - Caroline Smailes & Paige - The Last Word .
I've finished writing the first draft of my young children's book that I mentioned last week. I've really enjoyed writing this story and I'm hoping that the editing process won't kill my love of it.
Anyway...I was inspired to write this story by the brave children I've encountered at POST PALS. Post Pals is a charity that asks volunteers to send post/cards/letters/gifts to sick children. A simple, affordable & effective way for anyone to bring smiles to children & their family. Please check out their website at http://www.postpals.co.uk/ .