Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Floating away with exhaustion....

***************************************************************************
Just a little note to say that I haven't given up on blogging I am just simply exhausted. It is a busy time with half term, children's Birthdays and lots more stuff that comes with being a Mum ..... And health wise.....well I won't bore you......but suffice to say it is slowing me down. On the writing front things are up and down. I am just managing to keep up with my Bodmin Bookworm job. The November theme is 'History, Myths and Legends'. We still have a lot of work to do getting the project going. At the moment we get a lot of writing submissions from a couple of schools but not others.

I'll try and write something more interesting just as soon as I can find matchsticks that don't keep snapping under the weight of my eyelids!
Love to all!
***************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are so exhausted.

    Take it easy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate...shame there aren't more hours than a measly 24 in a day! We'll be here when you feel less tired :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look after yourself, Kat.
    Like Karen says, we'll all be here when you stop feeling exhausted.
    xxPat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another chocolate loving, book addicted writer in Cornwall! Michelle recomended your blog and I'm glad she did. Suddenly there are all these other people like me trying to write a novel whilst doing a hundred other thigs.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy, Kat and don't beat yourself up about not blogging - it's the least of your worries!

    Feel better soon x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you Get your energy back soon!
    Spoil yourself for once and engineer a day JUST FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better and less sleepy soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...