Friday, 30 April 2010

Writing & creating through busy times


This fortnight is very busy with weddings, Birthdays, fundraisers & family visits. There's a lot to look forward to. Nevertheless, this is also a challenge to my creative practice. I'm already a little frustrated with my reduced creative output and have been struggling with my health. However, I've decided to see this as an opportunity to use my creative practice ideas to cope. To keep using writing, journaling, art, photos and music in some form even when I'm busy and strain health wise.
*
Hopefully in another week or so I'll be able to share my experiences and results. Meanwhile, above is a photo of a recent entry in my art journal - a mix of art and free writing.
**************************

4 comments:

  1. Love that journal piece. Creativity can so often be a catharsis and healing process; I hope it may be so for you. Take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    And what stunningly neat handwriting!!

    Hope you're able to grab a reprieve from the health struggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture and color of your art journal. Well Done! Take care and don't stress too much of small creative output. Sometimes that's exactly what we need ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth - creativity really does have many healing properties. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    Megan - neat? really? Thank you X

    Hybrid J - Thanks for the wise advise & encouragement X

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...