Friday, 12 November 2010

Art Everyday Month 2010: Day 12 - Work in progress (with my kitten's support)


It's 8.35pm here in the UK and my kitchen table is still covered in art supplies, my hands stained with paint and I'm still working on a project that I hope to finish tomorrow. But I thought I better check in and say that I have most definitely been creating art today. I can tell you the piece I'm working on includes: paint, glue, ribbon, yarn, wood, metal and paper. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow to take a peek. Don't get excited, it's a bit of an experiment and at 3.00pm it was turning into a disaster. But I think I've turned a corner and am beginning to like the way it's going.

So anyway, I just wanted to check in and say that I'm not sleeping on the job but as you can see in the photo - my six month old kitten 'Alfie' most certainly is! But I'm presuming he's offering me his sleepy support.

How has your day twelve been? Who has been offering you moral support?
Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I just want to tickle that belly! Well, you be sure to post the finished result tomorrow... Enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get my cat, Daisy? Yours is absolutely identical! Great photo! I have one where it looks like she's doing a Louganis-style dive.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, cute kitten! i love when kitties sleep with their bellies up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - Should be posting this afternoon. Alfie loves to have his belly tickled.

    Virginia - soon to be revealed but don't get too excited - I'm a bit of a novice with paint :-)

    Kat - another Kat and one who has a twin of my cat - Fab! I've taken so many photos of him these past few months cause he's so cute.

    Leah - he often sleeps belly up because he loves having his belly tickled.

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...