Monday, 22 November 2010

Art Everyday Month 2010: Day 22 - Resting & Writing...


On day 22, whilst sitting cuddled up in my comfy chair and wearing my winter woollies, I've been resting & writing. I've done my daily journal writing, worked on some poetry and tried to put into words my creative journey. As part of  recording this month in my dedicated aedm2010 journal and so as to have a visual in this post I created the above. It describes where I am on my creative journey today.
 
Where are you on your creative journey? For me the answer to this question changes frequently.
 
Thank you so much for all the get well wishes and positive support - it's invaluable and so much appreciated.
 
I've felt a bit better today but not had the energy to sit long at the computer and visit you all - so apologies for this. I promise to get over to your blogs as soon as I can - I hate to miss out on seeing your latest creations.
 
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I have done my primary "work" of writing today so am considering doing one layer of paint and then reclining on the sofa for a while. I may read for pleasure, actually. Imagine that. I may even clean for fun, imagine that!

    Here's to feeling better and enjoying the rest, rest, rest, rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pleased you're feeling a little better, ake sure you keep taking it easy
    you're such an inspiration mrs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's refreshing and motivating to learn how art is becoming so important to your days. Indeed, I'll forego laundry before skipping art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing your jouranl entries, they're always so lovely. I think on my creative journey my brain has gone creative kookoo and I can't get everything out fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie - reading for pleasure I can understand but clean for fun....you've lost me girl. Lol.

    Megan - thank you so much. Xx

    gypsy - Quite right! But then I'd forego laundry for many things. Although my family may not like it when they've run out of clothers. Lol.

    Melissa - You have produced loads of stunning art work. You have to remember that I am just playing whereas you are doing finished professional pieces.

    Thank you all for the lovely comments again.
    Kat X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of in limbo right now, creativity wise, but I do my best to produce something even if it feels like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...