Saturday, 27 November 2010

Art Everyday Month 2010: Day 27 - 3 handmade new baby cards...

Today I've made three new baby cards using a mixture of digital print (for the wording), assortment of papers that photos don't do justice to, ribbons and various embellishments. I'm quite pleased with the results and am looking forward to giving them. Hope they like them. Here they are:





Do you hand craft cards and gifts for family and friends? Do you like receiving handmade gifts and cards? I know if I receive something handmade it feels extra special.

Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards! They are really sweet. Well done.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! I am sure they will be extra appreciated. I think I might have to try my hand at making a pair of booties like the one one your card, to use as an embellishment some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Lucky parents, lucky small x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Definitely handmade makes them special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a recipient of one of Kat's beautiful cards, I'd like to add that of all the 70 odd cards we received when Molly was born, this one was absolutely outstanding and inspired lots of comments (not to mention joyful tears on my part!) Every time I look at it it makes me feel warm inside...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they are lovely!

    I used to make cards (amongst other things) but then 'life' got in the way and I stopped most things crafty including a lot of writing.

    Life is going to get better in 2011 so I'm hoping to get going with everything again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie P, Mlissabeth, Megan & Anne - thank you :-)

    Mlissabeth - I have to admit I didn't knit the booties myself. My knitting limits are squares and scarfs. Lol.

    Anonymous aka Lucy - I'm blushing, thank you. Xxx

    Kit - Thank you for stopping by. I hope 2011 is a great one for you & you're able to be creative.

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...