Tuesday, 17 May 2011

TIC TOCC no. 6 - creating whilst resting....


The last few days I've been quite poorly with complications in addition to the normal MS so posting the IA challenge results & creating this week's Wright Story Extra with TIC TOCC was a bit of a challenge in itself; having to be done from my resting place with little access to resources. But not liking to quit I've given it a try. You can read this week's TIC TOCC here which should help you make sense of this post. My three letters were B, T and F. I chose the things B - button, T - typography and F - flowers. Above is my twenty minute result. My typography attempt and flower should be obvious but the button came into it when I imagined this as a potential design for a blog button. The wording of course reflects where I'm at personally.

  • What recent life challenges have you expressed through creativity? How?
  • How did you get on with this week's TIC TOCC? Please do share.
Please Note: If you haven't successfully received your Wright Story Extra please do check you have confirmed your subscription and that your Extra newsletter is not languishing in your email Spam or Trash :-)


Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

8 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Glad you managed to get your creativity moving through better or worse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been having a few stinky days, hope you're feeling better. Your piece would make a nice blog badge, I really like the word create and your saying you wrote out. This was a great prompt this week, at first I picked random letters from the dictionary, but then I really liked the acronym I came up with in my story. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal (art2cee2)- thank you :-) Slow recovery but getting there.

    Missy - thank you :-) I've just been to your blog and I'm loving what you've done with this week's prompt. Your Crowley stories are fab,love them :-)

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, you are really an inspiration. I haven't been feeling myself lately and haven't gotten much done. I finally worked on last week's TIC TOCC and am really looking forward to this week's. It's a fun idea. I used to play a game with my friends where they'd pick a random word in the dictionary and I'd make up a story around it for them. Thanks for reminding me of that!

    I hope you feel lots better really soon. Sending you lots of good thoughts and virtual hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anne - your support & blogging friendship means alot. Hope you feel better soon too.
    Kat Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat! I hope this comment finds you feeling better. Thank you again for a brilliant challenge! I had quite a wonderful magical time doing my challenge. I have posted it on my blog. I like your piece for this week's challenge very much and agree with Missy that it would make a great badge. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda - I'm getting there, slowly, thanks :-) I'm very happy that you had such a good experience with this week's TIC TOCC. I'm all excited to go visit your blog - I shall go there next...

    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out Liz's witty & fun story using TIC TOCC no.6:

    http://lizziewriting.blogspot.com/2011/05/kats-tic-tocc-number-6-by-mooncake.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...