Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Photos of Cornwall, wonderful friends & a singing recorder (TIC TOCC no.12) & wonderful friends...

For this week's TIC TOCC I asked people to bring an inanimate object to life. I chose a recorder and this was my result:

  • How did you get on with this week's TIC TOCC?
Please share your experiences and links to your results in the comments section below.

This past few days I have been humbled by the kindness of our friends who for our 10th Wedding anniversary  babysat, gave us money to go out with and even bought and planted plants/flowers in the garden ready for us to have a party there.  We've been having a rough time with all my health stuff and their thoughtful gifts enabled us to have two full days exploring gorgeous West Cornwall, enjoying each other's company and sampling the delights of cafes and galleries along our way.

On day one of our trip out we were treated to gorgeous sunshine but I forgot my camera. On day two the weather was a bit grey but I did take a few photos. Here's a couple of examples (just try an imagine the sunny days I didn't capture on camera):



I have more Cornwall photos and tales from our days out but I'm going to save them for another day.

Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

9 comments:

  1. Love your photos of Cornwall. The story of the recorder is very creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge hugs to you! Congrats! Congrats!

    We really are kindred spirits, aren't we? With birthdays so close and anniversaries just a day apart. I'm so glad we met in this bloggy journey.

    I am a bit behind with Tic TOCC. I think I could really use some doodle therapy. Now all I have to do is sit down and DO it.

    All the best to you and your hubby. Hope the rough patch smooths over. I've been having a rough time, too. It's great to be able to recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. art2cee2 - thank you :-)

    Anne - yes, all those miles between us and lots of synchronicity - I'm glad to have met up with you too. Hope your time off with hubbie helps you through the rubbish stuff. Look forward to your doodles whenever you're inspired to play. :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your story and great photos. Such a great personal story and hope things really improve for you. Have a great weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kat..how beautiful..stunning magical pictures...i am happy you had a blissful time away...yay!! Congrats....shine on!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a brave and true soul, Kat, for all that you do for others. Your art is as spiritual as you...I hope you are feeling fine ☺
    Love to you♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Netty - thank you :-) Wishing you a fab weekend too.

    Victoria - thank you :-) X

    Lisa - thank you sweetie for your lovely kind comment. X

    Kat Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures! And aren't you lucky to have such fantastic friends? I hope you've moving into smoother times. The rough times feel like they'll last forever, but they won't. Even my x-hub wishes we'd had the foresight to hold steady, but that's the voice of (bitter) experience! Sending you much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam - yes, I feel blessed having such fab friends. Health stuff (appointments, worries etc) can take over & get us down sometimes so it did us both good to take a little break from it all. So it was just good for us both to have a couple of days having fun and time that was all about us!

    I've just seen your tweet & so I'll pop over and see your TIC TOCC no. 12 results next!:-)

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...