Sunday, 19 June 2011

Romance...

*click image to enlarge*
This week's Inspiration Avenue theme is 'Romance'. I'm a sappy romantic and so this theme appealed to me and inspired some fiction ideas which I'm not able to share just yet. However, it also inspired the words & picture above.  The theme is also appropriate because hubbie & I will have been married ten years this coming Thursday :-)
  • What are your favourite romance stories, art work or songs?
You may like to take a look at other interpretations of the 'romance' theme by visiting the results post on the Inspiration Avenue blog Sunday evening onwards.



Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

7 comments:

  1. That's really lovely Kat! Congratulations for Thursday too. My favourite romantic thing is the theme-tune to the film 'Stardust'. It's performed by 'Take-that' - I'm not a fan of theirs, but that song reduces me to jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, how wonderful! Congrats on 10 years, yay! Hmmm, maybe I'm some sorta dark romantic cuz one of my favs is Romeo and Juliet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful Kat! The painting is all warm and fuzzy just like the words! A very happy anniversary to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely piece and sentiment! Congratulations on your anniversary, too!! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to think of myself as a HOPEFUL romantic. Yes, I am crazy romantic... I think my favorite romantic art are the poems of Robert Browning and Elizabeth Barrett Browning... lovely stuff!

    Glad, as always, to read you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! wise words!

    my favourite romantic movie is definitely Baz Luhrmans Moulin Rouge, soooo tragic and beyond beautiful!

    wishing you and the hubby lots of romantic years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam - thank you:-) I agree - Stardust theme tune is gorgeous.

    Missy - thanks :-) Oh yes, R & J is the all time tragic romance - plenty of angst and passion.

    Artangel - thank you sweetpea X

    Nancy - thank you :-)

    Julie - great to hear from you :-) Ah yes R & EB Browning - I shall have to look them up again.

    baubodance - thank you :-) Shockingly I've never watched any version of Moulin Rouge. It sounds like I definitely should!

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...