Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Art Every Day Month: Day 1

Firstly, apologies for my lack of TIC TOCC & newsletter this week. It has been a particularly hard few days health wise & I was unable to manage it. But on the upside it is day one of Art Every Day Month 2011! I couldn't bear to miss day One  and so reached for my stack of magazines and bits and bobs box. I sat in my comfy chair and got cutting up some pages that appealed to me and using wire and old buttons created these two abstract flowers. They cheered me right up. And it felt good to be able to manage to join in with my admired blogging friend Leah's arty challenge. Why not join in and/or visit other participants here? There's inspiration, friendship  & fun to be found.

  • What creative activity do you do when your energy and abilities are limited?

Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

12 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well hun - but you should be proud you didn't allow your creative side to be overcome by it. Hope you are feeling better soon, much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Kat - I like making paper things when I'm tired or stressed. I do find it very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty! Don't worry about the Tic Tocc, just focus on feeling better. Can you believe it's been a year already since last AEDM(I met you in blog land pretty much a year ago)and it's been a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done great considering you weren't well and love that creativity triumphed!!feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yay -- you're doing aedm! love these -- i may have to borrow this idea! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon....I've been in the same boat it seems. LOve your flowers amazing what you can do with bits and bobs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely - could make fab brooches?
    Ver sorry to hear you've not been well :(
    Take care, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love creative projects that can be done from your comfy chair! I look forward to nights on the couch, cutting up magazines and find inspiration! Good luck from one fellow AEDM chica to another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun. They made me smile. For days when my energy is down, I doodle. Black pen, white paper, and go. Everything just oooozes out. And then I feel better. :) ...Rae

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the lovely kind comments.
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...