Tuesday, 6 November 2012

AEDM days 1-6 catch up & my last Round Robin Pages...


I've been sooooo busy but creative too. So here is my super quick, image full post for Art Everyday Month 2012 days 1-6....
First I finished my pages in the last journal (Lisa Wright) in this years round robin journal swap:






Then one reason I've been so busy is organising November craft fairs - here are posters I just made (excuse the blanked out bits necessarily so for privacy):


And the biggest reason for my lack of time is that both my babies and many of their closest friends have Birthdays in November. So I've been busy decorating & hosting and card making. Here is a card I've made for my son's Birthday (please excuse the blatant copyright infringement that involved me using google images for movie posters. But it was for my son only and I'd never sell using these images):


 Despite my best intentions to be actively involved in Art Everyday Month for the third year running, I've been creative daily but just had no time or energy to blog about it.

Hi to all those joining in with AEDM2012 - I hope to go visit your blogs and become more social as much as possible.





Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

8 comments:

  1. Love the spicy colors and the gold wash background! Such lovely words too. Lisa will love it.
    Happy birthday to your babies.
    Organizing a craft fair is no easy fete. Been there and done that a couple of times. Take good care of yourself sweetie.

    hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy - thank you sweetie :-) Yes, it is all mega busy & I'm having to be careful not to over do it, which is not easy but I don't want to be ill so I'm trying. Got to go out for appointment in 15 mins but just wanted to stop & say thanks.
      Hugs
      Kat Xx

      Delete
  2. The journal looks beautiful, wonderful work! And yay for the craft fairs and birthdays, great reason to be busy! My boys would love the card, one of which has a birthday in Nov.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missy - thank you :-) Ah another scorpio babe. Hope you're feeling well & all going good with your growing family :-) Hugs
      Kat Xx

      Delete
  3. It was so good to stop by your blog, something I haven't done for far too long. I really like the journal pages, and I bet Lisa is quite happy, too. It was good to see all you gals get together, now that many of you have stopped playing at IA. What a gorgeous addition you have created for Days 1-6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth - thank you sweetpea :-) It has been a wonderful swap experience. I can't wait to see my finished journal - very excited :-) Kat X

      Delete
  4. Hi Kat, Sorry it took me so long to get here, but here I am!!!
    Love Lisa's pages...and I already know she loves them, lol. I was looking further and saw the absolutely beautiful cards and pendants that you have made, and WOW! I know they take time, longer than anyone would imagine and that is a large stack, good for you!!!
    It makes me happy to know you are feeling better, I hope it continues. I'll stay in touch. Love to you♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - thank you sweetie and sorry for the super belated reply to your lovely comment. Kat XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...