Thursday, 8 November 2012

AEDM days 7 and 8 - more mandala jewellery



For AEDM (Art Everyday Month) days 7 and 8 I've been turning my mandala designs into jewellery ready for my craft sale. This particular design was taken using the mandala I did for the art journal round robin (see yesterdays post) and, along with other designs, can be bought in my etsy shop by clicking here.

I'm having one of those "not enough hours" days and so I must dash. I've plenty of cards to make next.

If your participating in this month's AEDM or even if you're not, I hope you have an art filled joyful day :-)

Kat :-)


Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow... would you look at that - it's the mandala you did for me!! What a little creative genius you are :)

    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - thank you sweetpea :-) A friend said it was a bit like a kaleidoscope look to it, especially under the glass dome.
      Kat Xx

      Delete
  2. I love that you are using your Mandalas in jewelry now too, Kat. What a wonderful idea and so pretty. Hope the show was a success!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A belated - thank you Tammy :-) Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...