Saturday, 10 November 2012

Art Everyday Month Days 9 and 10


The Birthday parties (three kids parties this week and more to come) and preparation for craft fairs are still keeping me busy but between trying to limit my cake intake I have been creating. Here are some of the card toppers I've made in the past couple of days.






Take a look what other Art Everyday Month participants have been creating by visiting Leah's inspirational Creative Everyday website.

Wishing you all a happy & creative weekend :-)

Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kat! Oooh, ooh, oooh, these are beautiful. And I REALLY love your necklaces. What a perfect translation of your mandalas!

    Hope you've been well and that you're enjoying each and every day.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne - a very belated thank you for your lovely comment :-) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...