Sunday, 15 June 2014

My creations for sale have their own facebook page 'Creatively Well Creations'

Creatively Well Creations

As you may have noticed my blog and facebook pages have a new web banner. This was the result of many frustrating hours trying to learn how to use Photoshop :-) It is all part of a set of changes & updates I'm slowing implementing online. Another is the creation of a new facebook page entitled 'Creatively Well Creations' on which I shall post some of the creations I sell.

For a long while my efforts to keep well using creative activities has resulted in many gifts for loved ones but also some creations that I sell locally. People have repeatedly suggested I make a facebook page to showcase the kind of creations I sell - personalised cards, bespoke jewellery, paintings, mandalas & various crafty gifts. Anyhow, I finally did it!

To celebrate the launch of this page I shall soon be running a prize draw. So, if you're on facebook, please like my new page & keep an eye out for the prize draw I plan to launch on there this next week.

  • What new projects, ideas or creations have you been working on recently?
  • Or/and what ideas fill your dreams for the future?


My head is always full of ideas and dreams but one that I'd like to bring into reality sooner rather than later is my 'Creatively Well' book. I have it in rough form but I really want to work it into a publishable, hopefully useful and enjoyable read soon. 

Wishing you all a Happy and Creative Week!
Kat :-) x

Share |
WrightStory is also on Facebook and Twitter

12 comments:

  1. To live in a life where you have dreams...
    and plans...and hopes and PASSION!
    THAT is a life full of worth.
    Way to go Kat,
    Shine on!!!
    XoXo ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priti.Lisa - gorgeous comment, like an affirmation poem, beautifully put, thank you. It so helps to have supportive friends like you :-) Hugs, Kat xx

      Delete
  2. hello beautiful! Just liked your page - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you for liking my page & leaving me a lovely comment :-) Kat xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colors you chose for your new banner. Many good wishes to you in all of your creative endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma :-) Our MJJ group gives me so much inspiration & support! Kat xx

      Delete
  4. Congrats on doing the hard work of learning something new! I am trying to figure out FB too. It's fun, but confusing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iHanna - lovely to hear from you :-) Yes, I struggle at times to keep up with learning technology but I enjoy it too. Trouble is, after having been pleased at mastering something (after many days) my ten year old will tell me things like 'oh yes we did that at school a couple of years ago'!!!!! Seems the answer may be to ask my kids :-) Hope all is good with you. Kat :-)

      Delete
  5. Your new banner is beautiful!! Congrats! Photoshop is not the easiest program to use. I was scared of it for so long!

    So glad you're jumping into this new venture. Wishing you the best.

    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne - thank you :-) Actually I'm still rather scared of photoshop, lol :-), I have a lot more learning to do & find myself favouring Publisher because I know my way around (cowardly). Thanks for your support. Hugs, Kat Xx

      Delete
  6. It looks fabulous Kat - well done! Photoshop makes me want to cry ha ha! Lots of luck with your book too - what an exciting project, imagine the thrill of seeing your name in print! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie :-) Great to hear from you, hope all is ok with you. Yes I dream of seeing my name in print :-) And glad its not only me who is frightened of Photoshop, lol ;-) Hugs, Kat xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...